NT Legal Aid Commission

Legal Advice, on-going representation and/or family law conferencing (lawyer-assisted Family Dispute Resolution for separated couples to resolve dispute about children and/or property without having to go to Court.)

Who is it for: Any person who is living in the NT and has a problem with family law, child protection or child support or who is outside the NT but their problem is connected to the NT.

Cost: Legal Advice – free. On-going representation is means tested with payment contribution depending upon income.

Where: 20 Second St. Katherine NT 0850.

Contact: Free call: 1800 019 343

Skip to content